Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

YOU...ARE...GOD

Aha. Somone is controlling all the MADNESS.

Queers of War Queers of War

DAN MALO!

You little ytmnder you.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Holy CRAP.

MAN, that was awesome. The first time I saw it I was to blinded by the unimaginable gore that I had to wacth it 3 more times.
I like to think this is how insane Tricky has become in the actual Madness storyline... Can't wait for Madness 7 by the way :) keep up the FUCKING AWESOME work.

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Awe-inspiring

I've been waiting for this ever since the first Lost Rhapsody... it was worth the wait. Damn fine job, man.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Sweet, holy norris...

THIS, IS, THE BEST, ANIMATION, EVER.
The facial expressions were friggin' perfect. How in christs name did you stick with this for so long? I would have given up waaaaaaaay before the 1st minute was up. But then again, I guess you had a lot to work with right? Probably. Anway, you're, like, some kind of lesser deity or something. Newgrounds should be renamed Krzakgrounds.
KEEP IT UP.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Pretty Freakin' Funny

RED RANGER, YEEEEEAH BOOOYYYYY!!!!!!!
*ahem*
This was seriously kickass. Keep up the good work, lest we hunt you down and feast on your ephemerals.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

AWESOME.

ytmnd fan are we? kickass.

Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Pretty good.

This was a great homage to the orginal Madness style, you brought it off really well. The ending pissed me off and everything.
My one problem, which I'm sure you've heard a billion times already, is with the slightly repetetive "death by gun" ownages. To be honest, I wouldn't have noticed it If I hadn't read some reviews first.
Good job overall, looking forward to the next one.

Splurgle responds:

The next one will haunt your dreams. Thanks.

Ray - Part 3 Introduction Ray - Part 3 Introduction

Best thing ever.

Let me tell you, It was nice watching a Ray animation instead of playing one for once, a good change of pace. If the rest of Ray 3 keeps the plot as good as this, with all the action I've come to expect from you, It'll be in the top 5 in no time. Awesome job man, keep up the good work.

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

Hell Yeah

DMC fan, huh? i approve. The weird thing is, I started playing through DMC3 again today...