SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Make it multi-player...

It'll become the best damn flash game on the internet.

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 music I believe. You, sirs, are legends.

Zombie Inglor Zombie Inglor

Possible the best flash game on NG yet...

But it gave me carple tunnel syndrome, and the ending SUCKED. What the hell happened? Did she leave and come back with a cure? Did he just accept his fate? I MUST KNOW!

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Great

I like how James the Zebra has his own little series now... he can adapt to ANYTHING! Awesome work.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Congratulations sir

You have created the best game on teh internets.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

GREAT!

This is a really awesome flash game. Christ, I got right up to the last boss on hard mode, and I died! AARARARAGFAGF... y'know.
Keep up the good work.

Robo Slug Robo Slug

Friggin' Awesome

It's not often I get on the highscore board for things on this site... But I managed it this time! This game kicks the ass. My one quarrel is the fact that you can't duck under shots, you can only jump over them. But that doesn't change how much this game owns.
Really, unbelieveably, awesome job.

Kill Crazy Frog Kill Crazy Frog

argh!

Damn! Hearing those noises everytime you shoot him is almost as bad as hearing all of that little bastards various remixes at the same time, in extremely high pitch...*shudder*
Ok apart from the noises.

3d logic 3d logic

WOW

honestly one of the best and most briliant puzzel games i have played in some time. Had me entertained for ages. very well done.

The Flying PiggyBank The Flying PiggyBank

Great

Was that Rainbow Ride?! YEAH!!!
Great concept for a game, I wish I'd thought of it first :D
The one thing that annoyed me - and this is just me, it can't actually be helped - is when you try and grab one, miss, try and go for it again and just end up circumnavigating the damn thing. My whole first try I spent trying to get the 3rd coin...*grumblemumble*...
Really fun once you get the hang of it though. Good job.