Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

YOU...ARE...GOD

Aha. Somone is controlling all the MADNESS.

Queers of War Queers of War

DAN MALO!

You little ytmnder you.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Holy CRAP.

MAN, that was awesome. The first time I saw it I was to blinded by the unimaginable gore that I had to wacth it 3 more times.
I like to think this is how insane Tricky has become in the actual Madness storyline... Can't wait for Madness 7 by the way :) keep up the FUCKING AWESOME work.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Make it multi-player...

It'll become the best damn flash game on the internet.

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 music I believe. You, sirs, are legends.

Zombie Inglor Zombie Inglor

Possible the best flash game on NG yet...

But it gave me carple tunnel syndrome, and the ending SUCKED. What the hell happened? Did she leave and come back with a cure? Did he just accept his fate? I MUST KNOW!

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

awe-inspiring

I just got back into final fantasy 7 after about 4 or 5 years, and you have made my day. I just got into the northern crater, and this should warm me up for the final battle tonight :D
You officially rock at everything. w00t.

Joshy676 responds:

If you haven't already, you should check out the earlier versions of this, and see its evolution. I'm pretty sure there's more I can do with this... Now where can I find a willing guitarist to play this...?

Yeah, anyone who wants to take a crack at my version of OWA on guitar, send me an e-mail at joshy676@yahoo.com and tell me which guitar part you want (there's two lead, one rhythm, and one bass). Hell, if you want the drum part, I'll give that to ya', too!

Thanks for your review, dude.

The BARRY SCOTT SONG! The BARRY SCOTT SONG!

Finally.

HI, I'M BARRY SCOTT!!!
I'm sorry, do we know you? No? I thought not. Now Piss off.
Great song though! Buy cillit bang today!

Khuskan responds:

Hate to break it to you, but Barry Scott isnt actually a real person. I would actually consider him a succesful advertising campaign. His cameo is very well known, and as a result, so is the product.

Not that we buy it.